Line Painting For Edmonton Parking Lots
Are you looking to get your parking lot looking fresh and updated? Line painting is the perfect service to update your commercial property and attract new and existing customers. Contact Seasonal Solutions to give your parking lot a fresh coat of parking lot line striping.
Our line painting services include:
- Consultation on parking lot layout, commercial bylaws, and other recommendations
- Parking lot sweeping if required*
- Re-painting and retracing pre-existing lines that have faded
- Creating new lines in parking lots with no previous markings
- Disability parking markings, cross hatchings, and crosswalks
- Various stencils; arrows, one-way, no parking, numbers and more
- Painting of curbs, concrete barriers or bases of street lighting that are obstacles in parking lots
We have perfected our process for line painting over the years, offering the Edmonton area with reliable and professional line painting services. Our team is educated on commercial bylaws that are required for painting lines on your property and will provide recommendations on how you can optimize your parking lot while being compliant with current regulations.
What you Can Expect:
- Blockade of the work area to ensure no traffic or pedestrians affect the quality of work
- Accurate measurements that meet municipal regulations and requirements
- High-quality oil-based and long-lasting paint
- Crisp and highly visible markings
- Proper use of PPE
- Work completed as quickly as possible, based on parking lot size and pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Complete satisfaction with your newly painted lot
How to prepare and the process of line painting
In order to ensure our paint lasts longer and the job we do stands out we always recommend a parking lot sweeping prior to any painting occurring. This ensures the paint hardens to the asphalt or concrete and no dust/ debris can disrupt the flow of paint through the lines and markings. This, of course, can be done by us as well so you don't have to coordinate with multiple contractors.
After the parking lot sweep is complete we ask that there be minimal to zero vehicles in the parking lot. If this is a high traffic area we are also able to section off areas at a time to ensure no disruption to business. Though the paint dries in minutes. We typically recommend waiting 1 hour after we are complete to allow for the paint to completely bond to the surface.
Seasonal Solutions is your local Edmonton and area line painting company. No parking lot is too big or too small for us. We provide this service to large shopping centers, small retail outlets, medium-sized commercial buildings, condo complexes, and anything in between. Contact us today to get a quote and refresh your parking lot today!